Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quick update...

I'm back at school and looking forward to Chinese food tomorrow for lunch.
I finally got just a couple pictures up on Flickr, and I will continue to work on getting more up this afternoon. I have also added a couple links of other students' blogs in Kenya onto the right side of the page. David is the one I hang with pretty often, and Rebecca is a student from the U that I have had Gender Studies classes with... They are all very different and worthwhile!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! I can't believe you are getting some of those shots!

mary y said...

Wow, wow, wow! It's hard to imagine you in those situations. You're writing is so descriptive, it's almost like watching a movie in my head as I read it. Stay safe and continue to have fun. And, oh, by the way.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We miss you.