Friday, September 12, 2008

A Note on Packages...

Mostly for family: I have more information on how packages can be sent. They can indeed be sent to the address that I originally posted. There are, I think, 3 ways to send things. One is ground and it is really really slow. One is crazy expensive, hundreds of dollars. Then there is one in the middle that is medium-priced. I don't know the names so this isn't terribly helpful, but just don't pick the cheapest one, because it'll take forever. And it should get to me safely. Another important thing to do would be to write "no commercial value" and "no electronics" on the package. This will help the speed and then the duties that they might try to make me pay when I pick up the package.

Edit: I was talking about USPS. And I don't really know anything more than the medium speed, because the slowest takes months and the fastest is crazy expensive.

1 comment:

ProstoShelMimo said...

Прямо сейчас вовсю торгую по этой https://fx-strategy.info/strategiya-foreks-95-punktov-v-den стратегии Срзау скажу страта не для новичков но если шаришь то выгоднее новичковых