Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Bugs Version II

Oh man you guys. I think I've reached my bug tolerance. As you probably know, our toilet in Kisumu is just a hole in the ground surrounded by sheet metal. And lately, our cockroach count has been growing out there. During the day it's fine and I can use that toilet just fine. But at night... My goodness. Lately I've been seeing cockroaches bigger than my pinky finger! And usually I have to go out there twice while it's dark. Last night I saw three huge ones and refused to go in. Thank goodness my host mom told me at night I can just go potty behind the house from now on. Hopefully no neighbors see my white booty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To be very frank, I was always a pleasure to read about fashion, especially if it's good advice, implying that both - tuko.co.ke. This gives me the opportunity not to stand still and to be advanced here and now, knowing that at the moment is appropriate and what is not.